Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 2, 2007 LadyMermaidLaura Podcast Blog Spot

Just a new beginning-- of all things with a sense of humor-- consider Al Franken but with feminine qualities and underwater:-)
Catholicism- so all religions; politics-- today and yesterday and world views; NPR reviews and doing our duty to have fun with their shows; Satellite radio-- Sirius and XM differences and likes; the world of music-- everything except maybe most rap and world and techno-house trance stuff; and mom and dad-- BFF :-)

And my husband from England and his uncle is WORLD FAMOUS rock god... but I'll get into that later.

I talk about all things in the ocean where ever the ocean I'm in-- from Ivory Coast in West Africa to Southern Calfifornia to Bimini- Caribbean.

And come to call on me and hear my show on Sirius radio and my podcast on ITunes.

Oh and Diabetes- Type 1 and the fun I have with this!!!! And my sugar free delights recipes!

1 comment:

Pet Shoppers Palace said...

Subject: Pet Lovers Palace

For the last month or so I have been working on the new “Pet Lovers Palace” web site and would like to let you know we have a link to Lady Mermaid Lara show in a prime position on our site.

Your site is useful and a good fit for our visitors, we hope you get some traffic from it. We’re always happy to support businesses that complement ours, if you can add a link to our site the next time you update your site, we’d greatly appreciate it.

I have included the following HTML snippet for your convenience.

Pet Lovers Palace
You can check out our site at: http://www.petloverspalace.com

Thanks,
Jeffrey New